Saturday, October 3, 2009

I need to post/update more!

So I haven't posted anything in a while. I have been wanting to but just haven't found the time (and ill admit i have been a little lazy lol) I have a mini album that i made for a friend at work, for his little boy, that i really want to put up. I have already showed it to him and his girlfriend and they love it. That made me feel good that they liked it.

There are so many mini albums that I wanna make for people. I wanna make ones for 4 friends who have little girls, my next door neighbor who has a little boy, my best friend who just got engaged, and one for my grandma about our cabin up north. I have no intention of getting them done anytime soon lol. That is way to much to take on right now. I'm hoping to do one a month, maybe 2 if i have the time. I have most of them thought out in my head and have most of the papers and some of the embellishments for them. I wanna give the one to my grandma for Christmas so that's the one that i am most worried about getting done. She is very sentimental and i know she will love it, i might even have to buy her a box of tissues to go along with it lol.

Well in other news I now have 2 weddings I am in next summer. This is going to be crazy helping 2 friends with their weddings. Not to mention all the extra working I am gonna have to do to pay for bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dress, gifts for them. But it will be worth it all because these friends mean the world to me. OK well I hope to have some pictures up soon, so check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment